Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************11/14**************** MORNiNG THREAD ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
24 degrees COLD ---good morning for snow men / Northern people and skiers --------- NOT ME i have coffee

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! I really dislike the time change. I have to do a lot of property inspections. I can normally do them after work but with the time change I either have to close the office or work all day Saturday to get them done. Sorry, End of rant! I know there are a lot of real life things that are WAY more important.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning guys. My wife and I are finally putting our house back together after getting LVT wood plank flooring installed. That’s why baseball card pickups have been a little light lately.

My wife collects books the way we collect cards.

Hopefully this pic doesn’t break the view...

hD9LSWI.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning guys. My wife and I are finally putting our house back together after getting LVT wood plank flooring installed. That’s why baseball card pickups have been a little light lately.

My wife collects books the way we collect cards.

Hopefully this pic doesn’t break the view...

hD9LSWI.jpg

VERY nice!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Had a nice little surprise at work yesterday. We had our yearly fiscal year meeting. We had a good year so everybody got $200 cash at the meeting. Mine is already spent since I just put 4 new tires on the wife's car. Then we also got our holiday hams that I need to make room for in our freezer

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Bonus ; last job GAVE four digits . Rest of today working on new cable box for TV = boxes never same plugs etc #@$%^&$$*$# and i have two to do

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Thanks [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION]

We don’t do holiday bonuses where I work, but I’ll take our signing bonuses any day!

Members online