Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody here want/need a Henry Rodriguez (Nats) MLB Authenticated auto ball?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Got a Henry "Hank?" Rodriguez signed ball from March 2012 when he was with the Nats.

Had been with the Expos before that.

It is MLB authenticated with the matching hologram numbers.

If anyone wants or even needs this for a PC, I'd just ask for shipping to be paid.

Just LMK if this intersts you...

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
i may be wrong ,but i'm pretty sure that the henry rodriguez who spent time in the outfield with the expos and dodgers (among others) and retired in 2002 is not the same one who was with the nats in 2012.....this one is most likely the former athletic fireballing reliever with severe control issues who also saw time with the cubs and marlins before retiring in 2014...

dont have funds available this week , but i must admit i was a big fan of this guy ...i kept thinking he could overcome his control issues and develop into a top flight strikeout-machine as a closer...boy - i missed on that one...

2007 bowman chrome prospects blue refactor henry rodriguez 57-150.jpg
2008 bowman chrome prospects henry rodriguez autograph.jpg

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Maybe you're right, I just know the MLB Authentication page said he, whichever one he was, was with the Nats in Spring Training 2012, specifically 3/27.

You want it? Just PM your addy and I'll send it out later this week...

Members online

Latest posts