Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******MORNING THREAD 11/20 ************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, back to work today and tomorrow, chased a couple bears around the woods last night, was just about to get ready to go to bed when I heard some banging, realized it was the cans, by the time I got out there, they were gone, but saw them later between my back yard and the neighbor out back, at least two of em

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all, back to work today and tomorrow, chased a couple bears around the woods last night, was just about to get ready to go to bed when I heard some banging, realized it was the cans, by the time I got out there, they were gone, but saw them later between my back yard and the neighbor out back, at least two of em

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

try ammonia in bowl on top of cans

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all!

In Missouri a saying is "If you don't like the weather wait an hour". I'm sure that is said just about everywhere. It applies today. One local TV news is calling for 68 today with 35+ winds, then thunderstorms tonight. By Friday night it will be 26 and snowing.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
You and me this week in the nonFCB league!

Yep, saw that.

Probably for a playoff spot too.

With me being defending runner-up and you being a Mets/FB Giants fan, I'm not sure you know what the "Playoffs" are...

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Ouch....just ask the guys in my work league, won the last two years...

Yeah, that was a low blow-Philly style. LOL

And your team is way better than mine, at least right now.

In my $150 per league, I've got most points, #1 QB, RB and TE. And I'm in 6th place, on edge of playoffs...

Members online