Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD SATURDAY MORNING***** 11/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Are you a real or fake tree family? Wife won’t ever let me put ours up until the day after Thanksgiving

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Since the kids left, we have a fake tree. Always went as a family to cut one before college age arrived. I prefer to put up the tree after Thanksgiving, but because of travels and busy schedule, I had to agree that today would be best.....or wait two weeks.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Growing up only child / no nearby kin --sometimes no tree . Married into family needed a phone book to contact so many local = SHOCKER for me .

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, congrats [MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION]! No holiday stuff here until after thanksgiving. Taking the kid to taekwondo and then not sure what after.

Saw Doctor Sleep last night and was pretty disappointed, not that I expected it to be as good as the book, but they could’ve done better

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Afternoon guys. I got up early(ish) and took the dog for a walk. Brought my son to swim lessons.

When I get home, I plan to flip through the REA catalog that came yesterday! That thing is better than some books.

Members online