Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TOPPS WAX/FOIL PACK COLLECTION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Highly Trouted

Jan 27, 2011
Wisconsin
Hello fellow members. I am starting a new venture and going to try to collect a wax/foil "untampered with" pack of Baseball Cards. I would like to start from 1974 to present. Can anybody help? I know I will probably get the better or older years on Ebay or slabbed, but definitely most of the 80's, 90's, 00's and 10's I am looking for as well.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Sounds fun, good luck!

Just one pack for each year or are you trying to get one of each variety from each year?

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I second baseball card exchange. They are the go to for unopened. If you are buying via the eBay route, it is a virtual mine field for bad unopened. If buying slabbed, psa is the most trusted.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Highly Trouted

Jan 27, 2011
Wisconsin
Sounds fun, good luck!

Just one pack for each year or are you trying to get one of each variety from each year?

I am looking for just Topps, so when they offered TOpps Traded or Series 2, etc. I would need one pack of those as well. No Topps Chrome or other related Topps, just TOpps basic.

Members online