Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******MORNING THREAD 11/27*******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Hope everyone’s well. New baby is doing great and means no travel, no in-laws, no hassle this Thanksgiving. Assuming someone will be dropping off leftovers for us which sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving to me! Am getting slightly tired of driving a trench between home and the doctor’s office for checks, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Hope everyone’s well. New baby is doing great and means no travel, no in-laws, no hassle this Thanksgiving. Assuming someone will be dropping off leftovers for us which sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving to me! Am getting slightly tired of driving a trench between home and the doctor’s office for checks, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
soon to be moving in with you LOL

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i have six large pin oaks that leaves will get around pool -- 20x40 pool with concrete = 40x60 . Now with all leaves hard to tell where pool is except dip in water level .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
twenty family [ in laws] lunch in Gilkey NC ---- you have to be lost to find this crossroads and hope rain didn't wash away dirt road

Members online