Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF NEEDS 2019 TOPPS HOLIDAY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jra0903

Dec 31, 2010
Hoffman Estates, IL
I have purchased 4 boxes of the 2019 Topps Holiday and still need 9 cards....unbelievable. If anyone is willing to help me fill my set, I would be appreciative.

Needs
31 - Mike Trout
92 - Kevin Cron
98 - Darwinzon Hernandez
126 - FernandoTatis Jr.
131 -Tim Anderson
146 - Mitch Keller
150 - Gerrit Cole
156 - Michael Soroka
198 - Felipe Vazquez

In exchange, I have numerous cards that I could help you fill your sets.

Let me know if we can help each other out. Thanks.

cmarms

Dec 13, 2019
Hey brother I’m new on here and I’ve been looking for someone to trade some Holliday cards with I have bought 6 boxes and still have a need list I was about to buy box #7 today but hopefully we can help each other out I’ll b back with my list here in about 20 min but I need tat is too so I know that much and Alonso but I got most all of what u need besides tatis tty in a few min

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cmarms

Dec 13, 2019
Hey bud I got my list I need #10 Eddie Rosario #61 Orlando Arica #71 Pete Alonso and #178 Austin Allen. And for you sir I have every card you need except for tatis jr let me know if u got the guys I need also I know a guy here in my town who has 2 extras of tatis but he only wants to trade for scuba vlad jr or Alonso n I have none of Alonso and no extra scuba but I do got a vlad jr I can trade him to get my tatis if u have extra of any one of those 3 u want to trade him let me know n I’ll get the tatis for ya n ship it with the rest of these even if u got vlad to trade him he will do it to help u complete your set thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts