Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****11/29 **MORNING THREAD ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Sounds like it's good I'm off Sunday/Monday this coming week. Supposed to be snow/sleet/freezing rain/rain crap almost all of both days...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Sounds like it's good I'm off Sunday/Monday this coming week. Supposed to be snow/sleet/freezing rain/rain crap almost all of both days...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, don’t know what the hell happened yesterday, right before we left for Thanksgiving dinner I started to feel like crap, by the time I got home I had almost a 103 temp...tried to fall asleep on the couch but couldn’t, went into bed around one am and just woke up....fevers only around 99 now...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Afternoon all, don’t know what the hell happened yesterday, right before we left for Thanksgiving dinner I started to feel like crap, by the time I got home I had almost a 103 temp...tried to fall asleep on the couch but couldn’t, went into bed around one am and just woke up....fevers only around 99 now...

Sounds like the In-Laws attacked you with some kind of seismic shockwave device. :confused: Hope you feel better soon.

Members online