Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dec Night Crew- Decade Review!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
We need a Topps quad auto insert called "doctors report" which has all the teams injured stars...

Ohtani (elbow) Cole (elbow or possibly shoulder) Trout (HGH forehead strain) and Pujols (so ancient he is listed as Bubonic Plague) That would be a DL of nearly a billion dollars. :eek:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
BTW I saw Ford v. Ferrari tonight. I'm not a massive car guy, but I've seen nearly every car depicted in that movie in person and I thought it was a good watch.

I might watch it considering I'm a fan of Christian Bale (since American Pyscho and Equilibrium are 2 of my faves) but the cover photo almost makes him look like Matthew McConaughey. :confused: which needless to say wouldn't make me want to watch as much!

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Ah, I think he's pretty good in it. I have no idea how much his acting represents the real Ken Miles, but Miles was widely liked and respected and throughout the movie Bale makes you like and respect him. So what more could you ask for.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Not to be out done by an offer the Nationals actually bgave strasburg that deal, wow, I shouldn't be surprised but I am.
Now rendon is officially house shopping, since Washington said it was one or the other, where's he heading? It seems all but assured Cole is a yankee.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Not to be out done by an offer the Nationals actually bgave strasburg that deal, wow, I shouldn't be surprised but I am.
Now rendon is officially house shopping, since Washington said it was one or the other, where's he heading? It seems all but assured Cole is a yankee.

Yeah, and the numbers Stras received were the exact ones rumored for Cole... not surprising considering they have the same agent. I guess Coles price tag goes up now.

American Psycho - a classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cISYzA36-ZY

Your compliment was sufficient Louis! Hahaha.

The ****** scenes in that movie are so funny. :p

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
YES --- i now keep Ebay in house --- this month i've given almost 25,000 cards to kids in the area . 25 to a team bag of misc sports . I do trunk or treat one Ele. school and another low income for Christmas and local rec has a new manager . I aslo sell at local minor league stadium about 25 times a year - will be 19th year this season . Nothing over $5.00 most items are $1.00 . Imagine 3000 kids bused in for a game three times a season . I've coached at three different Rec's - baseball / football . I coached my doctor 1972 / son 2000 / one grandson 2015 . I NEVER played sports except sandlot no rule football -SCARS for that . Did lifeguard and 1970's , taught swimming lessons SINCE then . Every day is a blessing .

I use some bb cards as bookmarks for my hundreds of books, and one of these days I'm going to accidentally use an expensive card then sell the book. Sounds like you are doing quality charity work, perhaps it will make a lot of the kids want to play ball more.

There was a time I almost became a lifeguard but then the guy in charge reminded me I might have to CPR another dude, and I told him that's neither an exciting job or hobby. :lol:

barongan

Aug 6, 2018
Ooh. Coming strong with the December NC thread. Here's my amateur hour answers:

Hitter = Trout
Pitcher = Verlander. Regular season says Kershaw but postseason counts.
Team = Giants
Card producer = I'll pass
Best set = 2014 Tek baby!
FCB poster = togaman

Great, i like it
o.png

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Now rendon is officially house shopping, since Washington said it was one or the other, where's he heading?

Either the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim or the Los Angeles Dodgers of... Los Angeles. :p

The Mariners were a year or 2 away from getting him, their rebuild is loaded at every position except 3B but they aren't ready yet.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Not much. Just working the holiday flow......and it sucks. I'm also watching the clusterf##k that is Prizm basketball retail buying down here. People are buying it up like its crack around here.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Not much. Just working the holiday flow......and it sucks. I'm also watching the clusterf##k that is Prizm basketball retail buying down here. People are buying it up like its crack around here.

I'm somehow picturing D2R as the kingpin of this crack/Prism combo :lol: Have you ran into him lately?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm getting more news about the Cole deal Banjar. It seems he will now have 4 arms Goro style, with the new attachments being the remains of Denny Neagle and Mike Hampton.

goro.jpg

Members online