User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dec Night Crew- Decade Review!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need a Topps quad auto insert called "doctors report" which has all the teams injured stars...

Ohtani (elbow) Cole (elbow or possibly shoulder) Trout (HGH forehead strain) and Pujols (so ancient he is listed as Bubonic Plague) That would be a DL of nearly a billion dollars.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    BTW I saw Ford v. Ferrari tonight. I'm not a massive car guy, but I've seen nearly every car depicted in that movie in person and I thought it was a good watch.
    I might watch it considering I'm a fan of Christian Bale (since American Pyscho and Equilibrium are 2 of my faves) but the cover photo almost makes him look like Matthew McConaughey. which needless to say wouldn't make me want to watch as much!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, I think he's pretty good in it. I have no idea how much his acting represents the real Ken Miles, but Miles was widely liked and respected and throughout the movie Bale makes you like and respect him. So what more could you ask for.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    American Psycho - a classic.

Your compliment was sufficient Louis! Hahaha.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I f'in love that scene. The tasteful thickness of it.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to be out done by an offer the Nationals actually bgave strasburg that deal, wow, I shouldn't be surprised but I am.
    Now rendon is officially house shopping, since Washington said it was one or the other, where's he heading? It seems all but assured Cole is a yankee.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    Not to be out done by an offer the Nationals actually bgave strasburg that deal, wow, I shouldn't be surprised but I am.
    Now rendon is officially house shopping, since Washington said it was one or the other, where's he heading? It seems all but assured Cole is a yankee.
    Yeah, and the numbers Stras received were the exact ones rumored for Cole... not surprising considering they have the same agent. I guess Coles price tag goes up now.

American Psycho - a classic.

Your compliment was sufficient Louis! Hahaha.
    The hooker scenes in that movie are so funny.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tramers View Post
    YES --- i now keep Ebay in house --- this month i've given almost 25,000 cards to kids in the area . 25 to a team bag of misc sports . I do trunk or treat one Ele. school and another low income for Christmas and local rec has a new manager . I aslo sell at local minor league stadium about 25 times a year - will be 19th year this season . Nothing over $5.00 most items are $1.00 . Imagine 3000 kids bused in for a game three times a season . I've coached at three different Rec's - baseball / football . I coached my doctor 1972 / son 2000 / one grandson 2015 . I NEVER played sports except sandlot no rule football -SCARS for that . Did lifeguard and 1970's , taught swimming lessons SINCE then . Every day is a blessing .
    I use some bb cards as bookmarks for my hundreds of books, and one of these days I'm going to accidentally use an expensive card then sell the book. Sounds like you are doing quality charity work, perhaps it will make a lot of the kids want to play ball more.

There was a time I almost became a lifeguard but then the guy in charge reminded me I might have to CPR another dude, and I told him that's neither an exciting job or hobby.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marijuana testing is removed from MiLB testing.

(mandatory post) 1:15

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh. Coming strong with the December NC thread. Here's my amateur hour answers:

Hitter = Trout
    Pitcher = Verlander. Regular season says Kershaw but postseason counts.
    Team = Giants
    Card producer = I'll pass
    Best set = 2014 Tek baby!
    FCB poster = togaman
    Great, i like it

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    Now rendon is officially house shopping, since Washington said it was one or the other, where's he heading?

Either the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim or the Los Angeles Dodgers of... Los Angeles.

The Mariners were a year or 2 away from getting him, their rebuild is loaded at every position except 3B but they aren't ready yet.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can look back and say that this decade has really flown by. Its hard to believe that we've seen some of the most iconic modern day cards make their presence.
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanning71 View Post
    I can look back and say that this decade has really flown by. Its hard to believe that we've seen some of the most iconic modern day tablecloths make their presence.
    Agreed..... time flies!!

Whats new with you?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not much. Just working the holiday flow......and it sucks. I'm also watching the clusterf##k that is Prizm basketball retail buying down here. People are buying it up like its crack around here.
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanning71 View Post
    Not much. Just working the holiday flow......and it sucks. I'm also watching the clusterf##k that is Prizm basketball retail buying down here. People are buying it up like its crack around here.
    I'm somehow picturing D2R as the kingpin of this crack/Prism combo Have you ran into him lately?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast