Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 12/1******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning. Haven't stopped in for a while and thought I'd say hello.

Won a Nick Senzel superfractor last night for what I thought was a bargain. Hoping the seller comes through and ships tomorrow.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning all. I finally typed up most of my duplicates FS/FT, so I need to finish and list them.
[MENTION=13789]bstanwood[/MENTION] did you survive?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Spent quite a few hours doing my annual "Sort out the cards inventory" search. Found enough "good" stuff for a nice size COMC order.

Rest go to a cool "Cards for Kids" program my buddy's store does with the local Kid's Hospital.

And some to our local Mets guy...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Sounds like a good guy! Hopefully the roads aren’t too bad for his ride home now

Yeah, be safe. I'm off tomorrow so I don't have to trek out if it's still bad out there.

And thanks to your Giants, and the Redskins ML (+400!) I'll have a bit more dinero for lunch...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Evening all!

Yeah, be safe. I'm off tomorrow so I don't have to trek out if it's still bad out there.

And thanks to your Giants, and the Redskins ML (+400!) I'll have a bit more dinero for lunch...

Luckily the ride wasn’t bad at all, and the thing that usually makes it the worst, the other people, seemed to actually have stayed home too

And now I’m off tomorrow too, hopefully the wife can work from home also

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Luckily the ride wasn’t bad at all, and the thing that usually makes it the worst, the other people, seemed to actually have stayed home too

And now I’m off tomorrow too, hopefully the wife can work from home also

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

That’s cool.

And it looks like you’re helping me and should make the playoffs in our other league...

Members online