Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Topps Dynasty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
I love this stuff. Would have a hard time breaking it at $300ish a box but picking up singles has been fun.

Grabbed 6 cards for roughly the price of a box.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I think this years design is my least favorite from the run, but it's still a sharp design. I think the 2014 version is still my favorite but each year has its own neat parts of the design.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I've got mixed feelings on Dynasty. The marketing materials from the original set were overblown and when we found out that "limited to 10 copies" was true but "we might have 6 different cards of a player" was not disclosed turned me off. And the 1/5/10 structure isn't my favorite. I'd rather have 15 copies and a 1/1, but that's me. But the cards themselves are nice. I keep thinking I should get some logo RCs because they seem undervalued, at least when they come up for auction. The BIN prices are kind of crazy.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Some of the really high end cards are over the top. Koufax and Ryan, on card!?!? Love these.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Yes, the cut autos are almost all a super hot mess. They look awful.

Whoever decided that the sig must be centered on the card really should take a class on art design.
So what if the sig isn't centered? I would rather have an off centered sig than a card that looks like a third grader made it.

Members online

No members online now.