Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MORNING THREAD 12/3***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
easy today = next should be the naked one UGH- . You know they know you well when walk in door ,wave and they call you by name . Didn't even go to window to check in .

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, good luck at the doc Barry. Saw my Ortho yesterday and he jammed a cortisone shot in my knee, felt terrible yesterday but its good for now

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
high BP / high Sugar / Heart issue --- I've had four operations BELOW belt / OLD / Lazy / Fat -- blessed = heart stopped once . Guys just wait till you get a LADY doctor

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
high BP / high Sugar / Heart issue --- I've had four operations BELOW belt / OLD / Lazy / Fat -- blessed = heart stopped once . Guys just wait till you get a LADY doctor

Try and stay healthy, Barry! Somebody has to be around to start these morning threads ;)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Have a guy coming to take a look at my roof/insulation/ceiling today. Started noticing some water damage to my ceiling a week or so back. Whoever roofed the house put the flashing on wrong in one spot causing a small leak. Which, no problem. Nothing a little tar won't fix, but gonna have it checked out for mold as well. Thankfully my mom's friend from high school is doing it so he's going to work with me on pricing and payment if there is anything much more that needs to be done. Definitely not what I want to be having done around the holidays.

Members online