It's that time of year everyone, to contemplate the year ahead and decide what if anything we'd all like to accomplish. While this thread is meant to be hobby related I won't hold you to it.
Be super detailed or as vague as possible, all up to you
As for my goals:
1) I have 74 cards on my Sweet Spot and Sweet Sig want list. I'd realistically like to
get that into the 50's.
2) Continue my 2004 legendary cuts cut signature endeavor. I currently have 29. I will never get close to completion but get as many as circumstances allow.
3)complete my 2019 Stadium club orange refractor set. currently 9 away and most are available with a few overpriced
4) Add a few more RC refractors. Have most of what I want for the time being but still looking to pick up acuna, judge heritage and a few others.
5) continue my trout refractor pc. Topps and bowman chrome with stadium club are my main focus along with past years.
6) add Haniger and griffey autos and patches if anything visually appealing to me comes up at a price I like.
After writing that all out that seems like a lot... we'll see how far I get