Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Los Angeles Dodgers Autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I don't have a running thread of my new additions as some team collectors do, although maybe this is the perfect time to start one! In the last month, I landed the final 2 2019 Dodgers I needed, Gonsolin and Sadler. Unless I have made some sort or record keeping mistake or missed someone outright, this has completed my run of all players, coaches and managers from 1958-2019. I started inventory on my 3x5s and that alone nearly overwhelmed me. This stuff just takes up so much damn time. If i were retired then maybe I would have some serious organization, but not yet.

I would love to say that all of the signatures are Dodger-centric and certified, but not even close. Too many obscure players and a long enough history to make that feat impossible. I am slowly working on finding Dodger related upgrades as well as any certified cards, Dodgers or otherwise, to add as well. This could be a forever project, but at some point my involvement will come to an end. After that, who knows...

For now, my personal priority is in this order:

Dodgers certified card
Dodgers non-certified card
Any team Certified
Any team non-certified card
Dodgers photo item
Any team photo item
3x5/cut

I recall at least 1 player who I have, but only on a ball. I would love to have an Ian Thomas on anything else but a ball. He has no Dodger cards that I am aware of, but does have some minor league cards. Anyone who might have an Ian Thomas autograph on anything flat that they would part with, please let me know.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
You know, I don't have an exact number.

I created a spreadsheet that had all of the Dodgers of all time, Brooklyn included. I intended to use it as a checklist, but have not made time to do that yet. Only my 3x5s are inventoried as I noted. I can sort it eventually when I actually have items listed in it, but just keeping it current can be a task during the baseball season. I'm sure I still need to update some death years and the years played will be off with guys who were current when I made the list, but have since moved on. A small example is attached. Like many, I have grand ideas for getting everything inventoried and in order, but never quite make the time to finish it all.

The spreadsheet has 1979 names currently for LA. That does include any players, coaches, managers, owners, executives and a variety of other personalities (broadcasters, etc) involved with the team since 1958. I also do not have all of the oddball people I have included on the list, but I'd guess that i probably have 95% or more of that total.

Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 12.18.38 PM.png