Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MORNING THREAD 12/9 ****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Jayme decided that she wants to have a Christmas village displayed on our buffet. My family got her some to get started so we set them up on the little entry table. They are just so dang expensive! But she Hope's that in the future Bennett will want to pick a piece out every year and look forward to setting it up.20191208_164653.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Happy Birthday Danny. Enjoy the kettle corn & Coors.

It was 32 when I woke up. 20 mile winds all day with 35+ gusts. Supposed to be below 20 by 5pm.

Dec 4, 2008
Good morning all. Jayme decided that she wants to have a Christmas village displayed on our buffet. My family got her some to get started so we set them up on the little entry table. They are just so dang expensive! But she Hope's that in the future Bennett will want to pick a piece out every year and look forward to setting it up.View attachment 95170

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pro tip: just like your baseball card collection, stalk the snow village houses on eBay! When you buy them in large lots the prices are much better. We have something silly like 40-50 of those houses we break out every Thanksgiving. When you buy them used on eBay they will run about 80-90% off the new price for a single house and still come with the original boxes and packaging. Tons of them out there. Good luck!

Members online