Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******* GOOD MORNING THREAD 12/10 *****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
rattle rattle pills on empty stomach / G/sons slow moving . Will be a good day somewhere .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Is this a bad time to mention how I bludgeoned [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] in two different Fantasy Leagues this weekend? :p

Hopefully, you still did well in your Work league...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
beginning to notice a trend of too many football cards produced - everybody thinks get rich quick ----weren't here for the baseball crash .

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all!

Is this a bad time to mention how I bludgeoned [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] in two different Fantasy Leagues this weekend? :p

Hopefully, you still did well in your Work league...

Bro, every move I made for that weekend backfired, nothing could have gone any worse...luckily my work League wasn’t in the playoffs yet, that’s only 4 teams and starts this week

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Been a long day already and I still have 4 hours left at work. Jayme is finally ready to start transitioning Bennett into his own room to sleep at night. Last night was the first night and it went okay. He actually fell asleep really early on us, so he was wanting to play at 4 this morning. Thankfully he fell back asleep from 5-6:30 or so. I didn't have the heart to wake him up to start getting him ready for daycare.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
rain all day ------------ told at 3:15 needed to pick G/Son over 20 miles away . made it in less than 30

Members online