Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'll be damned, these printing plates are out there in the wild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
im still looking for any of former usc game**** players but i have no idea if there any other than justin smoak (have 3 of him so far).....do you happen to have a full checklist of the cards from that set ?....

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
im still looking for any of former usc game**** players but i have no idea if there any other than justin smoak (have 3 of him so far).....do you happen to have a full checklist of the cards from that set ?....

2009: Tim Beckham, Matt Wieters (not released at the convention, MLBPA made us scrap them), Justin Smoak, David Cooper, Brett Wallace

2010: Junichi Tazawa, Junichi Tazawa Autographed, Dirk Hayhurst, Dirk Hayhurst autographed, Josh Bell, Josh Bell Autographed, Aaron Hicks, Eric Hosmer, Brett Lawrie, Pedro Alvarez, Casey Kelley

2010 has an inner harbor parallel numbered to 150 copies and a night view version numbered to 25 copies.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
2009: Tim Beckham, Matt Wieters (not released at the convention, MLBPA made us scrap them), Justin Smoak, David Cooper, Brett Wallace

2010: Junichi Tazawa, Junichi Tazawa Autographed, Dirk Hayhurst, Dirk Hayhurst autographed, Josh Bell, Josh Bell Autographed, Aaron Hicks, Eric Hosmer, Brett Lawrie, Pedro Alvarez, Casey Kelley

2010 has an inner harbor parallel numbered to 150 copies and a night view version numbered to 25 copies.

thanks ! i neer knew you did these for any year other than 2009 but at least it looks like i only need to find the regular card and 5 more plates in all then (unless i decided to add weiters since i also collect other non-usc players from south carolina)......let the search begin....

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Ha, that's pretty cool. I ran across my 2009 set somewhere at my parents place recently

Members online