Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY GOOD MORNING THREAD 12/16************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Nice Bagwell auto!

Breakfast at work today is a bacon and biscuit sandwich. My wife makes the best biscuits.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Had a good weekend despite the snow. I'd guess 5-6 inches, even though we were predicted to get 1-3. Bennett is getting so close to walking. He's taken up to 3 steps quite a few times now and you can tell that he really wants to take off. I'm definitely not ready for him to be walking yet. I think I'm finally about done with my Christmas shopping as well. Have a couple of gift cards to get this week, but other than that I think I'm done. We will be doing Christmas with my mom and sister this coming weekend, Christmas with Jayme's family Christmas day, and then Christmas with my whole family the following Sunday on the 29th. Then we have Bennett's birthday party on the 4th. Gonna be a busy few weeks!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Found one of my hoards, the '08 Peavy Orange Refractors /25 on COMC's new eBay store this morning.

That'll be 7 of 'em.

Got 3 of 'em the first week after release so I was sure I'd get at least 10...:lol:

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all!

Busy day at work today. Monday usually is especially after a snow. We ended up getting 6-8" of snow yesterday and it's snowing off and on today. If you watched the Chiefs game you could tell. I live about 20 miles from the stadium.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just said goodbye to my mom's dog. Well, he was the family's dog, but both my sister and I have been out of the house for a few years now. They are heading to the vet now and met me at the house while I'm home for lunch. He loved cookies and chocolate (yeah, I know). So I grabbed a cookie and Hershey kiss to give to him before they left. He was a good boy the last 13+ years20150816_151105.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Evening all, didn’t realize I didn’t check in today.
Nice Bags Greg
Sorry about the pup Zach
Just been doing a bit of this and a bit of that today, supposed to have a big storm coming in tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all, didn’t realize I didn’t check in today.
Nice Bags Greg
Sorry about the pup Zach
Just been doing a bit of this and a bit of that today, supposed to have a big storm coming in tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

It was his time. Went blind 3-4 years ago with detached retinas in both eyes. Did really well while blind though. Adapted very quickly to that. But he got sick last weekend so my mom took him in. Diagnosed with failing kidneys, but the vet said he wasn't ready to put him down yet and tried some antibiotics and steroids the past week, but they didn't do any good. I like to think he had a pretty good life. I was 13 when we got him, and was actually the first dog I ever had.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] Sorry to hear about your mom's dog. I have a very old cat. She's doing pretty good but I know how I'll be when her time comes.

Members online

Latest posts