Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Member Appreciation Spotlight - AnthonyCorona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I wanted to once more and publicly thank AnthonyCorona for his generosity. He had asked for my address several days back and said he had something Dodgers related that was stinking up his collection that he needed gone! Of course, I will accept anyone's stinky Dodgers items all day, any day.

The package arrived today (yesterday actually, but just finding time to open mail today) and to my surprise, inside was a team signed ball! This is easily something he could have traded or sold, making the gesture much more meaningful and sincere. After the shock wore off and I checked it out, I was able to identify all but one of the signatures. I dated the ball to 1994, based on the players included, but specifically Gary Wayne, who ended his career after a single season with LA in 1994. Highlights include Manager & HOFer Tommy Lasorda, Orel Hershiser and an earlier signature of HOFer Mike Piazza!!!

I probably know the last signature and will be embarrassed when I find out who, but it is escaping me at the moment. Anyone recognize the third signature down?

image1.jpeg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Weird, the pic is not sideways on my desktop, not sure why it rotated when it was added.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Anthony has sent me cards, twice, for three kids at church, plus, he's added a few Yankee cards for me!!!!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Mondesi is the first sig on the panel and Hansen signed it elsewhere. That 3rd one down is really stumping me!

Members online