Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

07 BCDP Group Case starting at 3:05 EST! TEAMS LEFT!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
TelePlayer22 said:
Box Number 4
Ryan Braun chrome -- Brewers
Colin Balester Refractor -- Nationals
Cory Kluber FY Refractor -- Padres
Sam Runion FY Refractor -- Royals
Unclaimed Blue /399
Ross Detwiler Redemption Refractor Auto /500 -- Nationals

Will we see a superfractor or a red refractor auto?....

RUNION!!!!!! :)

TelePlayer22

Aug 7, 2008
lordsepic said:
sending out soon?

Yeah, I would have sent out today but I was at the arm doctor getting my cast off and getting a new brace. They should be sent out tomorrow.

TelePlayer22

Aug 7, 2008
Since I imagine no more cards will be bought (since I have em all packaged up) here were the mystery cards--

Michael Saunders Blue Refractor /199 -- Mariners
Deolis Guerra Patch /99 -- Mets
Nick Hagadone Auto -- Red Sox
Nick Hagadone Xfractor Auto /225 -- Red Sox.

Red Sox were a very good choice in the aftermath.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
this break was over 10 days ago... since the break you have done other pack breaks on the boards and still haven't posted a single video and I have asked you 2 times and both you said they would be up the following day. You need to get on this please... We all enjoyed the break but we would really like to see it as promised

TelePlayer22

Aug 7, 2008
lordsepic said:
this break was over 10 days ago... since the break you have done other pack breaks on the boards and still haven't posted a single video and I have asked you 2 times and both you said they would be up the following day. You need to get on this please... We all enjoyed the break but we would really like to see it as promised

I'm uploading RIGHT now to youtube.

TelePlayer22

Aug 7, 2008
lord -- i'm uploading but it's taking FOREVER. the cards might get there before the video finishes. :roll:

TelePlayer22

Aug 7, 2008
All except for 2 or 3 of the sets have been mailed -- I'm waiting on replies from addresses for a couple.

TelePlayer22

Aug 7, 2008
Still not able to get the videos up. :x The HD camera must have something to do with it; it got 79% last night and stopped on the Youtube Upload. i'm trying again right now under the username "Cards22z"

Latest posts