Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******MORNING THREAD 12/18 *****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
another school asked for 450 team bags [25 misc cards per bag ] for Friday . Thursday Police Dept will get 100 . So i'm always needing misc cards any sport BUT HOCKEY LOL --- NOT many fans here . I will trade if i can

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Boss is gone today and tomorrow. Should be a few slow days to finish off the week around here

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Forgot to mention that I let a great deal slip through the cracks yesterday. Was going back and forth on it, but the item was sold by the time I decided to get it. The Giants were having a sale on old game used items so I inquired about Denard Span. They came back with a few things- 2016 Postseason worn jersey, 2016 issued jersey, game used hat, and a 2016 postseason used helmet. I really wanted the helmet and it was a great price too. Was trying to figure out what I could sell quickly to help offset the cost. Sadly, the helmet was sold before I replied.

I was offered a 2016 regular season team issued one, but they wanted the same price as the Postseason one so I'll probably pass on that one now as well. Tempted to try and raise a couple hundred for the postseason jersey though.

Members online

Latest posts