Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY NEW YEAR - EVERYONE join in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
Thought I'd start this early, as everyone will have family and other activities over the next few weeks!
Reading over the Biggiobrooks thread this morning, made me want to try to get everyone to check in, even those who lurk and those who haven't posted in a while!!!!
Ii don't know how many members we have had pass on and how many who have gone to other sites or who don't collect, but all are missed, especially when I read some of the older threads.
Thank all of you for being "extended family" through the love of collecting!
Peace and love to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I enjoy this site and community immensely. I hope everyone has time to spend with their families and loved ones over the next couple weeks

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Still breathing here...It is true how easily someone can slip off a site they frequented often and few notice to departure. I guess that is the downside to an internet existence.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Great thread btw Danny! Do we still have some old timers lurking?
For some reason I've been thinking about Craig Smith (Smelly Old Man) over the past couple of years since I returned to cards. I haven't seen a post from him in ages. Does anyone know how Craig's doing?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Great thread btw Danny! Do we still have some old timers lurking?
For some reason I've been thinking about Craig Smith (Smelly Old Man) over the past couple of years since I returned to cards. I haven't seen a post from him in ages. Does anyone know how Craig's doing?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

He's on FB with nature pics occasionally. I messaged him telling him that he is missed!!!!

Members online