Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ Morning Thread for Sunday Dec 22nd+++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Can’t think of anything more aggravating than waking up at fricking 4:30 on your day off. Grrr.

Oh well, maybe a nice Cracker Barrel breakfast and a quick run to a (hopefully) not yet crowded Target with an early afternoon nap will make up for it! LOL

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
WHOA !!!!- look who posted on here this morning PAPA!!!! Morning all -- coffee and meds great way to start a day

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Celebrated at my parents last night...they made this with my son for me...
IMG_9309.JPG

And they bought a random lot of Mets stuff from some auction place my mom frequents...Including a Mo Vaughn and Mike Piazza bobbleheads, both of which I think I have, a mug, one of those padded bats, a logo ball, a couple of those die cast cars with cards, a 2006 yearbook and card set, and these...all autos look legit to me, just wondering why they had them in bulk...
IMG_9307.JPG
4 Jim Fregosi, one to Ron and one to Robin (anyone know any Mets fans with those names?), 3 Paul Blair and a Phil Niekro
IMG_9308.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Good morning! On road to Maryland @ 5:50 this morning and arrived at 9:40.

If you’re anywhere near Bel Air, there’s a great LCS there.

Found it last week, even has a card “bar” where you can rip packs on.

Pretty good selection and 2 TVs too...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts