Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ FCB Daily Morning Thread for Thursday Dec 26th 2019 +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Went to local CVS for pill refill = OUT ???? Other pill i'm out after insurance still over $100.00 a month .Well that's less rattle when i walk . Goal of losing 40 pounds UGH . After 32 ounces of coffee and 64 plus of water a day NOT losing much = 100 water now and gym time - I HATE GYM TIME

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, first year in I don’t remember how many that I didn’t get anything card related. Leaving for an appointment soon to get stuff to do a sleep apnea homestudy so I can get my new cpap machine

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
After 6 days in Paris, the only sports apparel I’ve seen is: 6 Yankees hats (one of which was Dodger blue), and a Raiders jacket.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Went to local CVS for pill refill = OUT ???? Other pill i'm out after insurance still over $100.00 a month .Well that's less rattle when i walk . Goal of losing 40 pounds UGH . After 32 ounces of coffee and 64 plus of water a day NOT losing much = 100 water now and gym time - I HATE GYM TIME

Dang Barry, you used up all their pills!!!!!!!!!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I'm leaving work early today to go to my family Christmas. We never seem to get together until after the holiday or birthdays.

Members online

Latest posts