User Tag List

Thread: VERY LARGE Frank Thomas collection!!

Unsure, will update later
     N/a
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VERY LARGE Frank Thomas collection!!

I have a very large collection of Frank Thomas cards including all of the rookie cards with the exception of the No Name on front and a few others. Please send any email request of pictures to 82 at swensdogg82@gmail.com and I will send any all pictures you work last all cards are in mint to almost perfect condition. they have not been professionally graded.

gofrankgo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBlue82 View Post
    I have a very large collection of Frank Thomas cards including all of the rookie cards with the exception of the No Name on front and a few others. Please send any email request of pictures to 82 at swensdogg82@gmail.com and I will send any all pictures you work last all cards are in mint to almost perfect condition. they have not been professionally graded.
    Any Thomas promos either raw or PSA?
    My main collecting interest is MLB and MLBPA approved Frank Thomas promos, previews, samples, prototypes etc ... raw and PSA. Check out my web site at www.FrankThomasPromos.com. I am also an avid collector of baseball promo sets. I have many different player promo cards for trade. If interested message or email me at gitalian1997@bellsouth.net. And the hunt continues.