Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ Morning Thread for Sunday December 29th +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Last Sunday of the decade folks!

Spend it doing something you really enjoy!

For me that’s sorting a big bulk buy while watching NFL and hopefully beating [MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] on fantasy...

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! For the last of the decade I thought I should stop by and say hello. :)
Hope you're all good and had a nice Christmas.
I wish you all the best for the New Year as well.
;)

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Good morning everyone! Nice of you to visit Dom!!!!

How's it going?
I've been so busy with my new work and all... been complicated, not much time. I've shifted my collecting "goals" and "buys" into vintage. It's a wiser investment long term and I just love the old cards. (building my Mays collection but eyeing some Mantle, Aaron, Williams cards as well... I'm going to try for a Mays "master" set (all of his Topps and Bowamn playing day regular issue cards) and then just buy vintage that I like. :)

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
How's it going?
I've been so busy with my new work and all... been complicated, not much time. I've shifted my collecting "goals" and "buys" into vintage. It's a wiser investment long term and I just love the old cards. (building my Mays collection but eyeing some Mantle, Aaron, Williams cards as well... I'm going to try for a Mays "master" set (all of his Topps and Bowamn playing day regular issue cards) and then just buy vintage that I like. :)

LOVE your new focus. I have most of the Yankee vintage cards from the early 40's through the late 70's, plus all of the regular Topps Yankee cards to present. Also have a lot of older Yankees. Working on the 1934-36 Diamond Stars set, just because I like the art work on them. Love the T202 Triple Fold Cards, also. I have bought quite a few of those. I also pick up an occasional non-Yankee from other sets, too, such as a 1953 Satchel Paige. Glad you are enjoying that niche of the baseball card world.
What's the new job???????

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
LOVE your new focus. I have most of the Yankee vintage cards from the early 40's through the late 70's, plus all of the regular Topps Yankee cards to present. Also have a lot of older Yankees. Working on the 1934-36 Diamond Stars set, just because I like the art work on them. Love the T202 Triple Fold Cards, also. I have bought quite a few of those. I also pick up an occasional non-Yankee from other sets, too, such as a 1953 Satchel Paige. Glad you are enjoying that niche of the baseball card world.
What's the new job???????

I've seen over the years some of your beautiful vintage cards. Incredible! My personal goal for 2020 is to get a Mays 51 Bowman RC and a 52 Mantle Bowman (I love this card)... those are for the higher end cards. After that I'll be looking to get some of the "key" cards of that era... I especially like the 56 Topps set so maybe a few nice cards from that one.
I am now into real estate. On my own... fun work but takes up a lot of my time especially since I need to build up my reputation. I am basically available just about 7/7... not 24/24 but still... I also have my family to spend time with and my daughter who is now 5 (already) and my son 12 (even more so "already"). Time flies. LOL

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good afternoon, back from a over night trip to the inlaws. Ready to put this year behind. going to relax browse ebay and maybe a brewskie or two.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Taking my own advice.

Comic shop and LCS for some singles and an Optic FT Box. Pulled an AP Elite auto /15. Second one owner saw out of his case. Nice looking color parallels in almost every pack too, including Kyler /199...

Members online