Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*** December 30th Morning Thread ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning guys. Finally back in the US; staying in New York for the day, then back to Portland tonight.

This was fun to listen to: Vin Scully’s call of Hank Aaron’s 715th home run.

https://youtu.be/GvfYg_kNtTk

https://youtu.be/GvfYg_kNtTk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Did Christmas with my family at my grandma's yesterday. Bennett now has way too many toys. For the adults we draw names and just buy for one person each, but there are now 3 kids under 3 years old in the family and everybody bought something for the three of them. Too make it even worse, he will be getting more toys this weekend for his birthday.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all. Did Christmas with my family at my grandma's yesterday. Bennett now has way too many toys. For the adults we draw names and just buy for one person each, but there are now 3 kids under 3 years old in the family and everybody bought something for the three of them. Too make it even worse, he will be getting more toys this weekend for his birthday.

Welcome to the world of having a kid...Logan’s almost 5 and our whole house is taken over with his games and toys

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Welcome to the world of having a kid...Logan’s almost 5 and our whole house is taken over with his games and toys

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Oh I know. Jayme keeps joking that the basement will be turned in to a toy room. I keep pushing back on that since I won't have anywhere for my stuff then haha. Speaking of Jayme, she's taking part in her MS Run again. They called her a couple of weeks ago and wanted to do an alumni leg. She'll only be running 27 miles this year instead of 160. She also only has to raise $2,500 instead of $10,000. Works out too since she'll be running somewhere between Dubuque, IA and Milwaukee, WI. We have family in Iowa not too far from Dubuque and we can take Bennett to Dyersville to see the Field of Dreams.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
every year i get sick for several days - been fighting for several - today i lost --- slept till 4PM --- plop plop shake and drink - chase with cough drops / liquid nyquil .