Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ Morning Thread for Tuesday December 31st +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, waiting for things to dry out a bit so I can go to the track, then the gym then hopefully a nap. Have a safe and happy celebration tonight

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Last day of the work week for myself. Got a few things that I'm hoping to get done in the basement this week. Finally getting some paint to paint the new little addition that I made. Still need to figure out exactly how I want to do the display case.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all. Last day of the work week for myself. Got a few things that I'm hoping to get done in the basement this week. Finally getting some paint to paint the new little addition that I made. Still need to figure out exactly how I want to do the display case.

Don’t forget space for all the toys and kid stuff ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Don’t forget space for all the toys and kid stuff ;)

That's what the spare room is for haha. There's a chance that starting in the summer that my sister in law won't be staying with us anymore, which would make it easier to store toys in that bedroom than the spare room upstairs as the room she's currently occupying is right off of the living room

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
That's what the spare room is for haha. There's a chance that starting in the summer that my sister in law won't be staying with us anymore, which would make it easier to store toys in that bedroom than the spare room upstairs as the room she's currently occupying is right off of the living room

Then you can just knock out the wall and make it one big room, lol

Members online