Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Jan 2020! (balls drop edition)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Check in!!! :)

21y5yz.jpg

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Ball drop edition! Good one Senor Hastito. It's been a good evening for me. Hanging with some friends at my neighbor's place around the fireplace with some drinks, then up until midnight at another neighbor's place with more drinks and munchies. Not often I make it until 12 on new years, but glad to make this time an exception. Hope all you NC weirdos had good evenings yourselves.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I keep looking at my computer date 1/1/2020. That just looks like a fake date. :confused: Is this day even real?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
No hot tub action for me yesterday. Or today. But, surprise surprise, there was some hot shill action on a Probstein listing I bid on. The winning bidder immediately retracted his bid, leaving me at my high bid. This imbecile has 90% activity with Probstein, and dozens of retracted bids over the past few months. So I just fired orr an email to Probstein telling them I ain't paying. I tell you, this hobby.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
If you were to tell Probshill of the accounts 90% match he would say "Only 90? we need to shill harder than that." :|

I always loved Probshill's speech to the volunteer shill army of mere thousands. They fought for freedom for their land... and an extra tree fiddy. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGUNvIFTQw

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Shill bids!? Better alert cardcop's brother shillpolice or whatever the crap his name is. He will clean that up immediately!

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Now you're thinking! Poor little me, I thought I had to just suffer the indignities of Probstein shillers by myself...but I forgot about our caped crusader! I haven't fired up the bat-signal from my rooftop in a while.

BTW Probstein immediately canceled that auction for me. But as often as this happens, if a company really cares about integrity they would dedicate a person - at least half-time - to watching auctions for shill bidding and holding the consigners accountable. But with the money involved in today's hobby, that just won't pay. So I give Probstein credit for being responsive to my shilled auction, but they should really dedicate more manpower to cleaning up their auctions and getting rid of consigners with repetitive, habitual shilling behavior. I really don't think that's too much to ask for.

Shill bids!? Better alert cardcop's brother shillpolice or whatever the crap his name is. He will clean that up immediately!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Probshill will do the minimum to not get flagged but he never wants to fix the problem, he has shrugged it off in the BO forum a few times.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Just back from the pub. Not every day you really have a great conversation with a good friend, but today was one of those. Hope all the NC homiez are well this eve too.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
3am start at work today. Gonna be a long 12hr day.

Fordman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The good news in the fight against Probshill is [MENTION=4293]patrick182[/MENTION] is getting into the auctioning game, hopefully he does well! :grouphug:

Shill Army is trying to break down Pats wall and steal his Thomas cards though.. you could say things are getting pretty serious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afnJbdT4t5g