User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Night Crew Jan 2020! (balls drop edition)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm Dave ! Dave's not here man.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if you internet noobs know this but, and try to keep this secret quiet, the internet is full of real life, non stick figure naked women doing all kinds of crazy things, this isnt the 80s, you don't have to rely on print media and your imagination anymore. Helpful internet tip from me to the night crew...your welcome

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You learn something new every day. If you don't learn something new. It's a wasted day/
    I'm Dave ! Dave's not here man.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Well done. Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat!
    I had missed an idea and had to snatch victory all over again, this time I can't do worse than draw... R+p vs N, everything else liquidated off. Not sure if its winnable due to being a rim pawn.

Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post

My latest thing is scrabble. Nothing too serious, no online tourneys or stuff like that. But I'm playing more and more with friends, some of whom are pretty good, and I do alright. Maybe it's time to test my chops against real players, and also test my ability to react in a healthy manner to getting my a$$ kicked
    Yeah, play some real players and see what happens. I've never been a fan of games with words so perhaps the best thing that could happen to you is you lose and ragequit for life!
    Or maybe you do real well and start hustling them, who knows.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    I don't know if you internet noobs know this but, and try to keep this secret quiet, the internet is full of real life, non stick figure naked women doing all kinds of crazy things, this isnt the 80s, you don't have to rely on print media and your imagination anymore. Helpful internet tip from me to the night crew...your welcome
    I haven't been able to find a boobs-on-a-stick lady yet, at least like that photo. Detachable boobarms is not only super hot but very convenient.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly they never drew ladies like that ever again....

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strangely enough someone accused Mike Trout and his HGH skull of using HGH, such madness this is!

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw that "story". I didn't care enough to do any research on this dinkweed, is he strictly just the son of a former coach, did he ever play? Other than his dad being in the game does he have any real reason to be spouting off on things he doesn't actually know about? If he wasn't in the game it seems to me we should treat this sphincter like any other internet troll and ignore it

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see now the Giants have hired a female coach, clearly a new cheating scandal is coming . . . QueefGate.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo.

Trout ain't juicing. And if it's ever proven that he is, I'll eat my 96 Mirror Gold . It reminds me of the time when a Rockies media guy, Wayne Hagin if I remember right, dropped an oh-by-the-way comment that Todd Helton was roiding. It was funny how quickly he disappeared...not quite as fast as Brosius Junior's twitter account, but pretty fast.

In other news I'm looking for a job. This whole process sucks much, much ass. Hope you all are happy and secure in your employment and don't have to go through this process any time soon.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its just like how fast all the Lance Armstrong accusers disappear. Poof! Shazamo!! Years of threatening to sue people really keeps things under wraps, and you know damn well MLB isn't going to allow Trout to go down. . . also much harder to prove something that naturally occurs in the body than a chemical that never should be there.

The medical loophole scam already destroyed MMA with guys such as Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen, Alistar Overeem going for above average to gods in a short time. The point of doing any replacement therapy for hormones is you're supposed to raise your levels from low to human average, not from low to a horse.

If he ever gets busted (unlikely) don't eat your Mirror Gold, just sent it to me!

PS: Good luck with the job, its really shtty to have to pretend to be professional or competent.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Armstrong was a different matter. With him there wasn't just one guy with one random twitter blast talking sh!t, or one off-hand comment in an interview. There was a long line of people saying the same thing, and what made them silent was litigation, or the threat of it. And cycling at that time was the dirtiest sport in the world, bar none, and anyone who was paying attention to it (including me) knew damn well he was as dirty as they come.

With that Helton deal, the only thing I ever heard over his whole career was that one random comment, so I didn't pay any attention to it. I think the Trout thing is the same, most likely just a guy looking to make a buzz for whatever reason. But if Trout really is getting better living through chemistry, I think it will eventually come out. Even if it is getting harder and harder to prove wrongdoing, as doping keeps getting more sophisticated. I just don't see it though. Not Trout, right?!? But if I'm wrong, you can expect a bubble mailer with a valuable mid-90's insert inside.

Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Its just like how fast all the Lance Armstrong accusers disappear. Poof! Shazamo!! Years of threatening to sue people really keeps things under wraps, and you know damn well MLB isn't going to allow Trout to go down. . . also much harder to prove something that naturally occurs in the body than a chemical that never should be there.

The medical loophole scam already destroyed MMA with guys such as Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen, Alistar Overeem going for above average to gods in a short time. The point of doing any replacement therapy for hormones is you're supposed to raise your levels from low to human average, not from low to a horse.

If he ever gets busted (unlikely) don't eat your Mirror Gold, just sent it to me!

PS: Good luck with the job, its really shtty to have to pretend to be professional or competent.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I definitely agree with all that (especially the free card part!! )

I think the main confusion with Helton these days might be that there is another Todd H on the Mitchell Report, and there's at least 1 article I've seen that mixes them up and claims he was on it. Btw, have you ever sent Todd a TTM? He is one of those guys that sends back a fake auto and a note that says "the real one could be yours if you give me $5" Ok, that was very loose paraphrasing, but you get the picture!

The interesting part about cheating in baseball vs cycling (or running, swimming, football etc) is it seems baseball gets hits hardest in terms of fundamental strategy changes, the mechanics of a the game change radically. It reminds me of playing chess on a 9x9 board or 7x7 board instead of the usual 8x8. The pieces would move the same but the bishop vs knight balance would be messed up by changing the scope. The same thing seems to have happened in baseball with the HR scope overriding the old strategies.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've started compiling my master list of alltime Red Sox players for my new project. It's fun pouring through all the names but tedious putting them onto the spreadsheet so I can track it all easily.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    I've started compiling my master list of alltime Red Sox players for my new project. It's fun pouring through all the names but tedious putting them onto the spreadsheet so I can track it all easily.
    It must be extra tedious putting Pablo Sandoval on the list.

In all seriousness, what is the new project consist of? TTM?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast