Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1933 Goudey Joe DiMaggio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Little custom work of Joltin’ Joe and his early years with the Seals.
325154a536267127a20194dc22dc0d01.jpg
713a3b5138ebcc1860064019f2b71ea9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Thanks! Tried coloring a B&W Seal photo. Not super excited about the result but it was my first time. ‘33 Goudey sure does lend itself to some colorful creativity.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Those look great.

Now they’ll turn up on eBay. I made a lot of customs that have turned up on eBay. I also got a letter from MLB about 2 years ago to stop making customs although I wasn’t making/selling them. I was asked by someone through email to make a custom template and I did. They used the template to print and sell. They rolled over on me when they got a letter from MLB.

Fordman

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Those look great.

Now they’ll turn up on eBay. I made a lot of customs that have turned up on eBay. I also got a letter from MLB about 2 years ago to stop making customs although I wasn’t making/selling them. I was asked by someone through email to make a custom template and I did. They used the template to print and sell. They rolled over on me when they got a letter from MLB.

Fordman

Thanks.

What a rat.

Members online

Latest posts