Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JANUARY 2020 Pickup Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Haven't seen a pickup thread for this month... wondering what everyone spent their Christmas money on?

I picked up some 1/1 pack-issued sketch cards (Brooks Robinson, Vlad Guerrero Sr., and the "Talking Baseball" NY outfielder trio of Mays, Mantle and Snider):

08SCROBINSONSKETCH3.jpg
vlad09TOPPSSKETCH2.jpg
mayssnidermantle12LEAFBOB.jpg

Two 1934 Batter-Up cards for my vintage under $50 Rabbit Maranville collection

maranville34BATTERUPRED.jpg
maranville34BATTERUPBROWN.jpg

A Vlad patch (already had the "Away" version) #/50

vlad04LEAFHOMEPATCH50.jpg

Two Mark Grace 2019 Topps Archive Signature cards

s-l400.jpg
s-l400.jpg

This lot of Topps Archives Snapshots Cubs to get the Grace

s-l600.jpg

An Evan Longoria patch card featuring a swatch of the Don Zimmer tribute patch worn in 2014 for my Zim PC

s-l600.jpg

And several cards from COMC.com I'll post when they arrive.

Last edited:

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
2017 topps Dynasty Gold JE4.jpg

Probably one of the nicest patches I've ever picked up. From the 2004 All Star Game in Houston shoulder patch. I'm not sure why they didn't use it for a 1/1 card because it is a lot nicer than the 1/1s I have from the set.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Nice looking Molitor, Bongo!

I actually made some pickups this month, even though I didn't think I would.

The Ruth and Braden are 2011 Topps Heritage tints. The only other 2 times I've seen the Ruth sell, it went for $160 and $280. Mine was significantly cheaper.

If you think you may have some tints (not minor league) laying around, please let me know. As you can see by my signature, I am very close to being done with the set, which is damn near impossible.

OK7ec60l.jpg

Members online