Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************MORNING THREAD 1/9************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
after working 50 plus years I still get up early in retirement . Miss work and $$$ NOT politics at work . I worked all shifts ---- even fourth = mttwww off two twwmmm etc loved it HATED second -- single at that time . worked two jobs 70 plus hours a week after that .

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, had my last PT session on my knee today, follow up with my ortho on Monday to see what he says. Feels good hopefully he just tells me to have a good life after he checks it out.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Ready for the weather roller coaster. 62 today with 40+ mph wind gusts. Rain tomorrow afternoon turning to ice in the evening, calling for 1/4". Turning to snow overnight and all day Saturday around 6". I hope they are wrong about the ice.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Keep selling that water -------- i retired from toliet paper factory --- one plant used one million pounds of paper a day . My stock shows USA full of $hit LOL

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Glad contracts are almost over at work, but this afternoon and tomorrow we will be busy with guys finally deciding to contract acres to us this year. It's been fairly slow, but most of that is due to a seed shortage this year.

Members online