Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC Changes for 2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I noticed a few changes to COMC after the calendars rolled to 2020:

- Most notably is that it looks like the Economy shipping cost went up from $3.99 to $4.99. I'm not sure about the other shipping rates, as I've only ever gone the Economy route.

- "100 items to next $5 credit" aspect. It's disappeared from my dashboard page. I never understood what it was, but I recently saw some posts that suggest you would receive a $5 credit following the month in which you had 100 cards shipped to you (in a single month), essentially covering shipping for the following month or whenever. Is that correct...and did COMC eliminate this bonus?

- Sales tax to add store credit. Which internet commerce laws prevail; those in WA or those in the user's home state?

- Auctions.

Anyone else notice changes that I haven't come across? Perhaps [MENTION=23089]COMC_James[/MENTION] will be kind enough to summarize the changes COMC made for 2020.

caster513

Jul 16, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
They are doing ebay auctions now. I believe you can have your ebay account linked to your comc account and transfer cards over to save the $4.99 shipping cost. I haven't tried it yet but there is a card ending tomorrow I'm going after, I'll let you know how it works out. Anyone tried it?

I did noticed the 100 cards/$5 credit a month is gone which is a bit of a bummer, I liked to save up my purchases and ship at the 100 card mark to get that 5 bucks.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
They are doing ebay auctions now. I believe you can have your ebay account linked to your comc account and transfer cards over to save the $4.99 shipping cost. I haven't tried it yet but there is a card ending tomorrow I'm going after, I'll let you know how it works out. Anyone tried it?

I did noticed the 100 cards/$5 credit a month is gone which is a bit of a bummer, I liked to save up my purchases and ship at the 100 card mark to get that 5 bucks.

Yep, I just won something a couple days ago and asked them that same question. Answer came today, directing me to read their blog on how to link the accounts. I paid for my ebay win with COMC credit I had in my account and it is not in my portfolio, ready to ship with the rest of the cards. Nice feature if you are buying on both platforms from them, for sure.

Members online