Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 1/10*****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Thankful that it's finally Friday. Working a full 5 day week is rough after 2 short weeks. Just getting ready for the rush of growers that decide at the last minute if they want to sign a contract.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
new record in 100 foot dash ------------- card building to FIRST -------------- bathroom --- get my age calling means RUN

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Getting ready for the rain / ice / snow storm. Looks like it's going to be a stay home and fix a big pot of chili and watch the playoffs kind of weekend.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Looking forward to watching some playoff football this weekend. Supposed to snow here in Portland next week. Except, I'll be in Chicago next week, so I won't get to see it.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Good evening all! Thunderstorms all afternoon. Luckily it's still above freezing. Ice coming in around 6 PM CST. Then snow around midnight. Hopefully I'll be home before then.

Members online