Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD SATURDAY MORNING***** 1/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey all. Cleaning the house before football. Shooting range tomorrow! Taking my son to shoot the .22.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all Bennett hasn't been keeping any food down since late last night, so it's been a fairly lazy, boring Saturday around our house.
Hey all. Cleaning the house before football. Shooting range tomorrow! Taking my son to shoot the .22.
I miss those days of going to range with my dad with the good ol' Ruger 10/.22. I also miss the days when a brick only cost $10. I had already planned on giving Bennett my old .22, and Jayme's brother has already bought him a shotgun and a .22. I actually wouldn't mind taking my .270 out and sighting it in again. Shouldn't be too off since it hasn't been knocked around in years, but again, it's also been 5 years or so since I took it out

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Evening all Bennett hasn't been keeping any food down since late last night, so it's been a fairly lazy, boring Saturday around our house.I miss those days of going to range with my dad with the good ol' Ruger 10/.22. I also miss the days when a brick only cost $10. I had already planned on giving Bennett my old .22, and Jayme's brother has already bought him a shotgun and a .22. I actually wouldn't mind taking my .270 out and sighting it in again. Shouldn't be too off since it hasn't been knocked around in years, but again, it's also been 5 years or so since I took it out

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Oldest weapon i have was claimed to kill some ------------ not shot since about 1930 ---------- MUSKET my kin used in war of northern aggression in Alabama 1863

Members online