Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Alex Cora

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
My initial thought after the Astros news broke was Cora wouldn't be fired, then after reading some more, particularly about how angry other teams were, I knew it was inevitable. It seems the Sox are rebuilding without saying it, their off-season moves tell me they don't expect to contend in 2020. Here's my proposal, I mentioned somewhere else but it just works so perfectly. Hire Hinch, knowing he can't coach this year, give one of the coaches some managerial experience this year on an interim basis and in 2021 you start with a young, still moderately well regarded coach.
It will never happen but I'd love to see it

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
This just arrived todayCora.jpg

I don't care about the scandal. I bought it because I was and have been buying a large selection of the Fan Favorite sets in several parallel colors. He was a former Dodger too, but still would have grabbed one if he had not been, because of the set. Would not mind a cold freeze across his collectibles so that I could add the base and purple (if they exist for him) at a bargain price.

Members online