User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Buying Allen & Ginter minis and Gypsy Queen minis

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles Angels of Irvine
    Posts
    637
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Buying Allen & Ginter minis and Gypsy Queen minis

    I am looking to fill some holes in my ginter mini collections. I am looking for minis for some sets I am working on.

    Looking to trade or buy lots of A&G minis. Prefer lots of at least 50 or more minis to make it worth the postage. I do need some earlier minis as well but only need certain minis on the older sets.


    On the minis I'm looking for, I am searching for the following:

    2013-2019
    Regular minis
    A&G Back Minis
    Black Minis (certain years only)

    I'm also looking for the harder to find minis like these:

    2009 Extinct Creatures
    2009 Inventions of the Future
    2010 World's Biggest #'s 6 thru 25 (found in retail I believe)
    2010 Saltiest Sailors (not the sailors of the seven seas minis)
    2011 Fabulous Face Flocculence
    2011 Fortunes for the taking
    2012 Guys in Hats
    2012 Fashionable Ladies
    2013 People On Bicycles
    2013 All In A Day's Work
    2014 Urban Fauna
    2014 Athletic Endeavors
    2015 A Healthy Body
    2015 A Healthy Mind
    2016 Skippers

    A PM works best if you have any of these. I have tons to trade as well if you're looking for older minis. I also have some Gypsy Queen, Goodwin, Panini Golden Age and other minis available to trade along with tons of stars from non mini products.

    Lastly, I prefer to do trades worth at least $30 to make it worth the postage.

    I am also looking for some 2006 Ginter minis (A&G Backs and NNO minis), certain 2008 A&G backs and to upgrade on some 2009-2012 ginter minis.
    My White Whale-2002 Bowman Chrome Facsimile Autograph # 189 Adam Roller
    Baseball Wantlist/Tradelist
    Football Tradelist
    Photobucket

  2. #2
    Senior Member Pinbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    9,778
     Pinbreaker
     pinbreaker
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The next time I come across my box of minis, I'll give you a call..

    Do you collect T205 Mini's?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles Angels of Irvine
    Posts
    637
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinbreaker View Post
    The next time I come across my box of minis, I'll give you a call..

    Do you collect T205 Mini's?
    If they're cheap enough, I'll take them and try to use them for trade bait.

    I was going to call you but it was last minute. I played Willowick on Thursday.

    I have next week off if you want to try to squeeze in a round of golf somewhere. I'll text or call you.
    My White Whale-2002 Bowman Chrome Facsimile Autograph # 189 Adam Roller
    Baseball Wantlist/Tradelist
    Football Tradelist
    Photobucket

  4. #4
    Senior Member Pinbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    9,778
     Pinbreaker
     pinbreaker
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David Campos View Post
    If they're cheap enough, I'll take them and try to use them for trade bait.

    I was going to call you but it was last minute. I played Willowick on Thursday.

    I have next week off if you want to try to squeeze in a round of golf somewhere. I'll text or call you.
    I am playing this week on Wednesday morning and Thursday our daughter is having another shoulder surgery..

    I'll let you know when I am available..

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    63
     bbprospector
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David Campos View Post
    I am looking to fill some holes in my ginter mini collections. I am looking for minis for some sets I am working on.

    Looking to trade or buy lots of A&G minis. Prefer lots of at least 50 or more minis to make it worth the postage. I do need some earlier minis as well but only need certain minis on the older sets.


    On the minis I'm looking for, I am searching for the following:

    2013-2019
    Regular minis
    A&G Back Minis
    Black Minis (certain years only)

    I'm also looking for the harder to find minis like these:

    2009 Extinct Creatures
    2009 Inventions of the Future
    2010 World's Biggest #'s 6 thru 25 (found in retail I believe)
    2010 Saltiest Sailors (not the sailors of the seven seas minis)
    2011 Fabulous Face Flocculence
    2011 Fortunes for the taking
    2012 Guys in Hats
    2012 Fashionable Ladies
    2013 People On Bicycles
    2013 All In A Day's Work
    2014 Urban Fauna
    2014 Athletic Endeavors
    2015 A Healthy Body
    2015 A Healthy Mind
    2016 Skippers

    A PM works best if you have any of these. I have tons to trade as well if you're looking for older minis. I also have some Gypsy Queen, Goodwin, Panini Golden Age and other minis available to trade along with tons of stars from non mini products.

    Lastly, I prefer to do trades worth at least $30 to make it worth the postage.

    I am also looking for some 2006 Ginter minis (A&G Backs and NNO minis), certain 2008 A&G backs and to upgrade on some 2009-2012 ginter minis.
    PM me your lists as I have a lot of Minis.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •