The players were given imunity MLB will do nothing to them

Sent from my LGLS775 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Altuve, Bergman and Reddick all accused. Crazy if true, all should be banned for life IF true

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

zc3009
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So do I try to sell my 2017 ASG baseball signed by Altuve now? I'm really torn on this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does that look like a buzzer? People are just grabbing at straws to make up headline news.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is very bad for these so called great players were doing this. I am shocked that Altuve would do this, how ever not so shocked about Bergman. I never did like him always thought is was an arrogant douchebag. I cant wait for the season to start and they have play in Yankee stadium. Earplugs will not help. I wonder if they play the Dodgers in inter league play. That will be fun and much watch TV.

AstrosAtoZ
     AstrosAtoZ
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Jomboy has already had to retract that story. Everyone needs to just calm down.

That said, if anyone wants to sell me an autographed Jose Altuve WS jersey at a nice discount, I'm in the market.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fake news? maybe so. Bergman is still arrogant douchebag IMO.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure how that could be at all incriminating, that could be anything. I'm still stunned people care this much, this stuff happens all the time, everyone's team is doing this or something similar. Banned for life!? I've heard from multiple people on boards and in the media, I'm not sure I've heard a more ridiculous statement in my life.

joey_baseball
     joey12524
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

piledriver1
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One small bump in fabric in a photo taken in mid-stride is evidence of a buzzer? What does this "buzzer" look like? There's significantly suspect stuff about Altuve's behavior, but that's not it.
    Looking for 2011 Topps Marquee Museum autographs, rare Frank Thomases, and any Grady Sizemores I don't have

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very concerned about Altuve. Remember when he hit the homer off of Chapman to send the Stros to the World Series? As Altuve is rounding third, he tells his teammates to not rip his shirt off. Think about this for a second. You just hit one of the biggest homeruns of your life, and you're worried about teammates ripping your shirt off? When asked by Ken Rosenthal, Altuve claimed that the last time his teammates ripped his Jersey off, he got in trouble with his wife. Come on...give me a break with that noise. Do you think his wife would care THAT much?

Given the lastest smog surrounding the Astros and their cheating ways, would it be that farfetched to assert players could've been cheating on their own accords? Of course nothing is going to happen to them if deemed to be true because of Manfred promising immunity. Let's just say all of these accusations against Altuve and Bregman are true. How is this fair to the pitchers? As far as I'm concerned, this kind of cheating is worse than PED use. At least with PED's, multiple guys have taken them and sucked. Even if you're the worst MLB player, knowing what is coming is a HUGE advantage.

I sure hope MLB goes after any player that participated in these covert scandals. Only then will this nonsense stop.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    R.I.P. Harmon Clayton Killebrew June 29, 1936-May 17, 2011 You will surely be missed!

AstrosAtoZ
     AstrosAtoZ
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is so silly. If he was wearing a buzzer, why would it be under his shirt and not in his shoe? I'm just waiting for the conspiracy that aliens helped the Astros win.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Therion View Post
    This is so silly. If he was wearing a buzzer, why would it be under his shirt and not in his shoe? I'm just waiting for the conspiracy that aliens helped the Astros win.
    " aliens helped the Astros win. "

Holy crap! I wonder what system they are from? This should seriously be looked into. Maybe they also helped Trump win the election. WOW what a change of events! But it all makes sense.

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, Altuve is a buzzing Alien, thatís why he didnít want his shirt ripped off, you could see his alien underskin

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast