Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 1/17******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning, folks!
[MENTION=1837]Dazed[/MENTION] Did you make it in this morning? A little dicey in some areas, but I made it to work! Now, getting home may be another story...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Anybody here wanna buy a 2017 ASG ball signed by Altuve :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Finally cleaned up all those piles of commons I had stacked up around the house, took pics and sorted 'em all the way out.

Now just waiting to list about 60+ items, which I loathe doing one of, let alone that many...:lol:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all!

Finally cleaned up all those piles of commons I had stacked up around the house, took pics and sorted 'em all the way out.

Now just waiting to list about 60+ items, which I loathe doing one of, let alone that many...:lol:

bring BOXES to me during baseball season local game ticket on me

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I hope everyone is having great day! Had about 1/4 inch of ice on my truck when I decided to get out of the house. Things are just slushy now but I think everything is going to refreeze tonight.

Morning, folks!
[MENTION=1837]Dazed[/MENTION] Did you make it in this morning? A little dicey in some areas, but I made it to work! Now, getting home may be another story...

Yeah, I waited until this afternoon to go to the office. No body wants to buy insurance in this weather. Going to return phone & email messages and head back home.

Members online