Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD MONDAY MORNING***** 1/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Jayme and I went and bought a new couch over the weekend. We didn't need new furniture, as ours was only 2.5 years old or so, but we had been wanting a sectional and settled on a couch and loveseat previously. Menards had a pretty good deal on a sectional so we figured why not. Her brother will be taking the old stuff off our hands for when he finds a new place. Now I just need to make sure Jayme didn't toss my receipt for the couch out since it has a nice rebate on it.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hola. Back to the airport. San Jose til Wednesday, then no more travel for awhile.

I finally got around to listing my duplicates on eBay yesterday. 25 auctions up!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Soooo much 49ers gear in San Jose! Everyone is wearing something 9ers. I've seen a lot of the vintage gold jackets from the 90s too. Going to be a great Super Bowl.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
COLD --- boring day no shuttle / no card shop [closed on Monday] . Not sure if twins -4 or mother needs the spanking . Was going to sort 15 hand made sets but too many off center so going to kids team bags and throw out bad ones when i get to them .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Can't remember if I posted this pic but some of the "goodies" I found in my last big bulk buy.

I have NO MEMORY AT ALL of Stadium Club having its own top loads but I would have DEFINITELY bought them.

I did buy some of the top loads guys made on their own with the players name at the top...

IMG_1065.jpg

Members online