Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD 1/21***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! One month of winter completed! Less than a month to ST and what I consider the beginning of spring!!!!!!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Took on more at work this week. Well, I won't have to start doing more until next month. Our mill manager put in his 2 week notice last week and I'll be getting some of his duties, pretty much the paperwork side of things. A few months back we hired a fantastic maintenance guy who will be overseeing the crew and production in the warehouse, and I'll do the paperwork for him basically.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Flurries today then 1"-3" inches of snow for each day Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. The grocery stores will be packed. Need to run and get the milk & bread!!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
That’s why I said running to, not from
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] hope the new responsibilities come with a pay bump too

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

going into PD about 1AM to break others on shift when a man wearing overalls with a shotgun comes running out -- no where to hide - almost needed to change clothes - Under cover officer was the runner . His suspect had just been located -----------Mid 1970's was a different world

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Snow sounds fun, especially if you can be home. Good luck Dave

I don't mind the snow. I live in Missouri so obviously I drive a 4x4 truck. I don't mind the people that drive slow. No need to get in a hurry. It's the ones that drive way too fast and ride your bumper when the roads are slick.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That’s why I said running to, not from
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] hope the new responsibilities come with a pay bump too

Thankfully it did. After taking on more responsibilities last January and then this, I'm definitely making more now than I had expected to be when I started with this job. And the raises couldn't have come at a better time with Bennett joining the family last January.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
going into PD about 1AM to break others on shift when a man wearing overalls with a shotgun comes running out -- no where to hide - almost needed to change clothes - Under cover officer was the runner . His suspect had just been located -----------Mid 1970's was a different world

I wasn’t sure if this was the start of a bad joke or a true story, lol

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning all! Flurries today then 1"-3" inches of snow for each day Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. The grocery stores will be packed. Need to run and get the milk & bread!!!!

Don't forget eggs! Eggs are among the top of the "we're going to get snowed in for 2 weeks" shopping list. :lol:

How about those CHIEEEEEEFS!!!!!!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Don't forget eggs! Eggs are among the top of the "we're going to get snowed in for 2 weeks" shopping list. :lol:

How about those CHIEEEEEEFS!!!!!!

Luckily I don't eat eggs. The only time I use them is to bake. The last thing I need is brownies or a cake.

For sure. Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts