Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BASEBALL CARD EXCHANGE - Website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Highly Trouted

Jan 27, 2011
Wisconsin
Hi everyone, hope your day is going good. I am a new member on Baseball Card Exchange for unopened wax. Is this the most trustworthy place to get unopened vintage wax? Also does anyone have a promo code for them, looking to place my first order. Thanks for any and all information, good or bad.

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone, hope your day is going good. I am a new member on Baseball Card Exchange for unopened wax. Is this the most trustworthy place to get unopened vintage wax? Also does anyone have a promo code for them, looking to place my first order. Thanks for any and all information, good or bad.

definitely. very rare for any codes. black friday and christmas time they might send out an email w one.

always stick w FASC. whether ripping or saving for future sales, the premiums are worth it.

Highly Trouted

Jan 27, 2011
Wisconsin
I got it now, FROM A SEALED CASE, but if I buy anything pre 1979, it will be slabbed. So they are trustworthy for the 1980's packs that are not slabbed and sold singly.

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
they are the gold standard. psa actually sends the packs to steve hart (owner of bbce) to verify their authenticity first and then they grade them if he deems them authentic.

Highly Trouted

Jan 27, 2011
Wisconsin
So on Ebay when they listing says BBCE, then does that mean it is verified or is that a ploy to get items to sell. Just leary of the older packs if not slabbed.

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
people use BBCE as a search ploy, but boxes that are actually BBCE certified will be wrapped with a BBCE label on the bottom of the box. this is also where you will see FASC listed.

single packs are not wrapped per agreement with psa, but items such as 3 pack trays, rack packs, jumbos and things of that nature can be BBCE wrapped as well.

Members online

Latest posts