Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MORNING THREAD 1/26 ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Trying a Mall card show about an hour away. Not too optimistic about the show but a nice little road trip anyway...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all!

Trying a Mall card show about an hour away. Not too optimistic about the show but a nice little road trip anyway...

i set up in Charlotte YEARS ago --- Pete Rose was signing maybe 100 feet from my table --killed my sales due to line and i was out of his cards . At that time charged $100 cards etc . $150 for bats with inscriptions added . I'm working on a site FIVE hours away and another two hours away .As is i have 25 times a year NO Hassle

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I’m not setting up just “trying” to add some PC Stuff.

Although I’m taking about a $1000 of Zion stuff to try and trade for Vintage graded...

i set up in Charlotte YEARS ago --- Pete Rose was signing maybe 100 feet from my table --killed my sales due to line and i was out of his cards . At that time charged $100 cards etc . $150 for bats with inscriptions added . I'm working on a site FIVE hours away and another two hours away .As is i have 25 times a year NO Hassle

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, my local mall did a couple shows a year growing up, that was always a fun time even if nothing great ever came from it.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
My eBay listings are ending today. Hopefully I can land some nice sales to pay for some cards I want!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

Double time day at FoMoCo.

Enjoy
Fordman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts