Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 1/28 ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
sleep disorder . from midnight till 6 only up three times . . Slower getting ready for stadium set up --to cold .

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Went to monthly card show. Guy had '54 Bowman commons. Decent condition. He had the one I needed. He had $10 on it. I had $7 left in my pocket, offered the $7. He countered with $9.00. I showed him all I had was $7 and also my empty wallet. He countered with $8. Again, showed my $7 and empty wallet. He then said “there’s an atm out in the hall, use it”. I then looked at him and said “are you really going to let $1 come between you moving this card and packing it in & out of the next 20 shows to not sell?”. He told me he has to make money. I get that but is it making anything packed up, carried in/out show after show?

Fordman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning All!

Went to monthly card show. Guy had '54 Bowman commons. Decent condition. He had the one I needed. He had $10 on it. I had $7 left in my pocket, offered the $7. He countered with $9.00. I showed him all I had was $7 and also my empty wallet. He countered with $8. Again, showed my $7 and empty wallet. He then said “there’s an atm out in the hall, use it”. I then looked at him and said “are you really going to let $1 come between you moving this card and packing it in & out of the next 20 shows to not sell?”. He told me he has to make money. I get that but is it making anything packed up, carried in/out show after show?

Fordman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i sell at local stadium about 25 times a season - i'd rather have a $1.00 than pack / load for next week . Had a card on EBAY $5.00 was offered 3.25 - i asked 3.50 = not sold . Now i 'll take to show get 4.00 . I use two eight foot tables plus boxes still full - i don't miss many sales --- most are $1.00 - 5.00 . I sell team packs of 40 .

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
good morning.

YmUI0At.jpg

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning guys. I scored the Internet last night looking for a good deal on a hobby box of 2009 Topps Heritage high number. I found one for $79.95 on Fritsch Cards. Not going to rip; it’s going in the collection.

Barry, try taking a melatonin pill before bed. My dad has the same problem sleeping like you do, but he thinks he’s too smart to listen to me.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all, work again for me, it’s going so slow, can’t wait to get outta here...
[MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION], when do you start sending out your spring training TTM requests?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Any time now, especially for the younger players, who are probably already at the complex, working out, and aren't getting mail yet!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning guys. I scored the Internet last night looking for a good deal on a hobby box of 2009 Topps Heritage high number. I found one for $79.95 on Fritsch Cards. Not going to rip; it’s going in the collection.

Barry, try taking a melatonin pill before bed. My dad has the same problem sleeping like you do, but he thinks he’s too smart to listen to me.

i take 12 pills a day / night ------------- blood pressure / diabetic . I drink 32 ounces water at night = two times ---- take something for cough issue ..,CAN'T drink beer that made me sleep LOL

Members online