Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD 1/30************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! January is my least favorite month. February is a leap year, this year. Why don't we start a petition to add the extra day to the end of June, so we have more summer....callled Summer Savings Time!!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Was looking at refinancing my student loans this morning. First website would only lower my monthly payment by $25, which every bit helps, but soon I'll have one of the loans paid off, and when that happens my current payment would drop by $35. Might look into it again after getting the one loan paid off to see if it makes any more sense by then. Or I could go from having 7 years left to 10 years

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Oh man, what a bummer. Student loans are such a burden. If you can swing it, take the shorter term.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Oh man, what a bummer. Student loans are such a burden. If you can swing it, take the shorter term.

Oh I don't plan on going from 7 years to 10. I want to get these things done and over with. I feel like I've been paying for longer than 3 years lol. I'm already ahead on them. And right now the plan is to just take the payment from the one loan that will be paid off and apply it to another one. My goal is to try and have them paid off within 5 years and not the 7 that are left on them. Of course that could happen a lot sooner if I win the lottery, but I don't play the lottery :lol:

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I had to go downtown Boston this morning for a 10:30 appointment at the social security office. I don't know why I was anxious about it. I was an hour early. I only waited 15 minutes. They were really helpful. I was in and out in a half hour. :D I hardly ever go downtown Boston. Except for dr. appointments at the hospital.

Members online