Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MORNING THREAD 1/31/2020**************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Retirement is just a new list of things to do, but at least you're the boss....okay it's the wife, but I can pretend!

Naughtonart

May 8, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Three greats were born on this date through history. (Robinson in 1919, in Cairo, GA, Ryan in 1947 in Refugio, TX and Banks in 1931 in Dallas, TX.)Birthday.jpg My artwork is created with color pencils and acrylic paint. Have a great day!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Sooo ready for the weekend. I'm sure I will have to work some tomorrow. Then going to make some spicy stuff for a few friends to enjoy while watching the game on Sunday.

Go Chiefs!!!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning all! Sooo ready for the weekend. I'm sure I will have to work some tomorrow. Then going to make some spicy stuff for a few friends to enjoy while watching the game on Sunday.

Go Chiefs!!!

Mmmm spicy stuff.

Afternoon all. Gotta finish cleaning the house today and tomorrow so I can relax and enjoy the game on Sunday. Might go look at a new (used) car for my wife tomorrow too.

Members online