Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Feb Night Crew . . . Spring Training?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was thinking it would be cool to have a viewers guide for non-episodic (nonlinear) shows on here. I'm thinking up what are in my opinion the top 10-15 Simpsons shows for example, but it would be nice to have for other shows as well.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I don't know many shows well enough to contribute much. But Archer season 1 episode 1 has to be on the list. And every Simpsons treehouse of horror.

I was thinking it would be cool to have a viewers guide for non-episodic (nonlinear) shows on here. I'm thinking up what are in my opinion the top 10-15 Simpsons shows for example, but it would be nice to have for other shows as well.

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I don't know many shows well enough to contribute much. But Archer season 1 episode 1 has to be on the list. And every Simpsons treehouse of horror.

I would start with Bart of Darkness, Homer the Smithers, Lemon of Troy, Scenes from the Class Struggle in Springfield, King of the Hill, You Only Move Twice.

There's 2 hours worth. Its really rough to pick out the best of the early seasons since there's probably 30 or so in a really close range.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT

I don't know the name of it but the one where Kang and Kodos abduct bob dole and bill Clinton is among my favorites...."it's a two party system, you have to vote for one of us."

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
One of my favorite Simpson’s episodes, now, mind you, I haven’t watched in forever, but it was the one where Bart and Milhouse get the all syrup squishy or whatever and end up joining the scouts

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
One of my favorite Simpson’s episodes, now, mind you, I haven’t watched in forever, but it was the one where Bart and Milhouse get the all syrup squishy or whatever and end up joining the scouts

Its funny you should mention that as last night after making the list I decided to go rewatch that episode. A great one indeed. :)

I should have added for my list that I was excluding super well known ones like Mr Plow, Last Exit to Springfield, Homer at the Bat etc etc... those ones are top tier as well, I just figured most had seen.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
God, there are so many great Simpsons episodes. I should really go out and buy the first 10 seasons on DVD. And a TV to watch them on.

Its funny you should mention that as last night after making the list I decided to go rewatch that episode. A great one indeed. :)

I should have added for my list that I was excluding super well known ones like Mr Plow, Last Exit to Springfield, Homer at the Bat etc etc... those ones are top tier as well, I just figured most had seen.

barongan

Aug 6, 2018
Archer! That and the Simpsons are my two favorite cartoons ever.

Any luck with the job search?

agree
o.png

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Some peoples names on pre-war baseball names and nick names are pretty strange too.

What adds nicely to the joke is how terrible most of them have played. Candy Cummings 100+ years ago was a great player, but ever since guys like Rusty Kuntz/Dick Pole have been bad. :)

Members online

Latest posts