Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Feb Night Crew . . . Spring Training?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Greetings all.

It's hard to believe another month went by again, and Spring Training sneakin' up on us! :) That means we get to see our favorite members of the circus, including FredFred, Dusty Baker, DJ Lemahieu (sometimes Y)Schlongcarlo Stanton, Manny Machado, and the Trash Can Boyz. :cool:

latest

So... are those toothpicks he always has from meatballs snacks?? You learn something new every day.

Last edited:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
American Dad is a highly underrated show, so much great outlandish stuff on that show. Currently in the time I don't have to watch something featuring Elmo...that little red bastard, with my daughter I'm rewatching Archer and the simpsons, but I've probably gone start to finish with American Dad 3 times. Even as they switched from fox to tbs in the last couple seasons I don't think it lost much.
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR REAL BASEBALL.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'm not in a huge rush. I'm at my job until Monday so I'll have money coming in until mid Feb based on how paydays fall.
I'm currently going through the process of interviewing to be the manager of the gym I go to. I've been casually looking at other options but no formal applications yet

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah, I am a big fan of the prime Simpsons years. That's just a classic show. . . in fact, I was a defender of the "tier 2/3" garbage years roughly 10 seasons after its prime but the current stuff is just ****** chillingly bad. It dawned on me how bad it was when they even managed to fck up a treehouse of horror Halloween episode. :confused: That's hard to to do!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So back to the trimmed PSA scam from earlier, how many other examples do you think there are out there?

PS, posted for Feb... cracked me up. :lol:

no-nut-november-destroy-dick-december-juan-****-january-fibonacci-66198026.png

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
To be honest, I haven't watched a new Simpsons episode in probably 3 years. I just don't watch TV anymore except when I'm at friends' houses, and most often there it's a movie or youtube rabbit holes. So it's sad to hear that it's fallen off. They've been up and down over the years, but if it's really that bad, then that's a real shame.

This is one of the all timers - Homer licking toads in Micronesia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFn7VjYksBM

"I'm not not licking toads!"

Yeah, I am a big fan of the prime Simpsons years. That's just a classic show. . . in fact, I was a defender of the "tier 2/3" garbage years roughly 10 seasons after its prime but the current stuff is just ****** chillingly bad. It dawned on me how bad it was when they even managed to fck up a treehouse of horror Halloween episode. :confused: That's hard to to do!

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Well good. It's been a mild winter here but I'm ready for spring already.

I think my favorite super bowl commercial was the groundhog day one with Bill Murray and some of the original actors from the movie. That was a fun one.

The furry little POS "allegedly" didn't see his shadow. Meaning there will be an early spring.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Agreed. This years Juan **** January has been quite mild here too. Hard to believe its Fibonacci Fap Feb already. Spring incoming! :)

To be honest, I haven't watched a new Simpsons episode in probably 3 years. I just don't watch TV anymore except when I'm at friends' houses, and most often there it's a movie or youtube rabbit holes. So it's sad to hear that it's fallen off. They've been up and down over the years, but if it's really that bad, then that's a real shame.

Yeah its been around 3 years for me as well. I also don't have TV and wouldn't want it to watch random episodes, I like to pick them! My favorite Simpsons episodes are usually from the season 4-8 range.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
The furry little POS "allegedly" didn't see his shadow. Meaning there will be an early spring.

Yo, this happened to be on at work this morning when I was in the break room...they pulled the rat out of some fake tree stump platform thing, stuck it on top and made it pick from two different “scrolls” (see rolled up pieces of paper). The rat had no interest so the head fat guy with a top hat used his microphone to push it toward the rat and they decided that that was the one it picked...it had nothing to do with shadows or anything and was one of the biggest jokes I’ve ever watched...(this was the puxatawny one)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yo, this happened to be on at work this morning when I was in the break room...they pulled the rat out of some fake tree stump platform thing, stuck it on top and made it pick from two different “scrolls” (see rolled up pieces of paper). The rat had no interest so the head fat guy with a top hat used his microphone to push it toward the rat and they decided that that was the one it picked...it had nothing to do with shadows or anything and was one of the biggest jokes I’ve ever watched...(this was the puxatawny one)

I've always thought this Groundhog Guy Cult would be a lot more fun with a ton of whiskey or something. :confused:

...or maybe 2 groups of people dress up as cartoon characters, heroes and villains. The heros drink whiskey and the villains drink tequila. The shtfaced heroes try to chase the rat into the winter hole, and the villains chase into the no winter hole.

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I can image a guy dressed as Winnie the Pooh vomiting and fighting with Jafar as the rat slips by them. :lol: